The Bridge Church is a fast growing church in Spring Hill, TN that has grown from 200 to 3000+ since 2011. This growth curve has created the need for expanded leadership in the area of outward facing communication.
The Communications Director will be the primary architect for all things Bridge Communications (web, social media, e-news, graphics, and any other written or visual outward facing communication). They will work directly with the Creative Director to guide and steward the Communications Team in helping amplify the mission of the church and saturate Nashville and beyond with gospel-rich and excellent creative content.
- Fulfill the membership requirements of The Bridge
- Ability to see and articulate the leadership behaviors of The Bridge while embodying them to protect our culture
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and simultaneously manage a weighty project load
- Ability to lead an ever-growing team and properly aid in management of their margin and workload
- Solution-oriented problem solver who is a fast learner and hard worker
- A proven track record of working incredibly well with people
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continue to develop the “voice” of The Bridge to push high quality content to the maximum appropriate target audiences
- Develop and implement multi-location social media strategy (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube etc.)
- Work with the Creative Project Manager to ensure that all projects are executed in a timely manner and with excellence
- Construct and steward a volunteer team to execute on social media and empower the team to build volunteer teams (graphics, social media, video, etc.), while overseeing and negotiating with contracted creatives (designers, videographers, etc.)
- Responsible for providing content and editing all communications for ensuring a consistent experience across multiple touch points
- Lead the development and implementation of the strategic direction for all media and communications (includes design, content, infrastructure and delivery).
- Deliver excellence in timeliness, accuracy, design, layout and ease of use for print brochures, signage, surveys, direct mail, e-news and custom media
- Fully responsible for resourcing the location and weekend services with print pieces, media, videos, and any other outward pieces of communication
- Other duties as assigned
SCHEDULE: Sunday - Thursday
HOURS: 45 (must be available for special events & meetings, etc as needed)
STAFF LEVEL: Director: reports to Creative Director