The Bridge Church is a fast-growing church in Middle Tennessee that exists to be a movement for all people to know God, find freedom, discover calling, and make a difference. This mission, coupled with our aim to expand and reach 30,000 people throughout the Middle Tennessee area by2030, has created a growing need for a Central Creative Director.
The Central Creative Director will be responsible for three things.
- Lead a team of staff/volunteers to make a difference with their gifts.
- Manage a multitude of projects and work cross-departmentally in a winsome way.
- Create gospel-rich and compelling content so Jesus is glorified and the lost are saved.
- Fulfill the membership requirements of The Bridge
- 5+ years experience in video, photo, and/or graphic design
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite
- Ability to “figure it out”, hard worker, high curiosity, meets deadlines
- Proven track record of working well with people and growing leaders
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and manage the design and video teams
- Manage a wide-range of projects to ensure deadlines are met
- Work with design and video teams to create gospel-rich content
- Oversee all creative requests (Bridge Swag, invite cards, etc.)
- Maintain great relationships with all outside contractors and vendors
- Responsible for the creative direction of all weekend service elements
- Brand guardian and quality control of creative
- Steward creative budget
- Other duties as assigned
SCHEDULE: Sunday - Thursday
HOURS: 45+ (must be available for special events & meetings, etc as needed)
STAFF LEVEL: Director (reports to XP, Creative)