The Bridge Church is a fast-growing church in Middle Tennessee that exists to be a movement for all people to know God, find freedom, discover calling, and make a difference. This mission, coupled with our aim to expand and reach 30,000 people throughout the Middle Tennessee area by 2030, has created a growing need for an Experience & Online Director to help curate powerful experiences in a physical & digital environment.
The Experience & Online Director will be responsible for three things.
- Craft a gospel-centered, spirit-filled service for in-person and online gatherings.
- Write compelling language that prompts people to action.
- Lead a team of volunteers to connect with and pastor those gathering online.
- Fulfill the membership requirements of The Bridge
- Strong and growing personal commitment to Jesus Christ
- Alignment with our culture, values, and ability to articulate our leadership behaviors
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- 5+ years experience leading people and growing teams
- Proficient in the Google Suite (docs, sheets, etc.)
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee every element of our experiences (service flow, creative elements, transitions, language, next steps, announcements, giving, etc.)
- Work cross-departmentally with our Communications and Connections departments to make sure our voice is consistent and next steps are clear
- Work closely with our Worship, Production, and Creative teams to craft a powerful experience that points people to Jesus
- Lead the Creative Team’s service programming meeting
- Facilitate online services as the primary host
- Write host notes for online and in-person gatherings
- Lead and manage a team of online volunteers
- Other duties as assigned
SCHEDULE: Sunday - Thursday
HOURS: 45+ (must be available for special events & meetings, etc as needed)
STAFF LEVEL: Director (reports to XP, Creative)