The Bridge Church is a fast-growing church in Middle Tennessee that exists to be a movement for all people to know God, find freedom, discover calling, and make a difference. This mission, coupled with our aim to expand and reach 30,000 people throughout the Middle Tennessee area by 2030, has created a growing need for a Communications Coordinator to bring high-level support and organization to the Communications team.
The Communications Coordinator will work directly with the Communications Director to help oversee the planning and execution of all Bridge content across all communication platforms for The Bridge. They will work in collaboration with the Digital Content Specialist to ensure all creative aspects for communications is captured.
- Fulfill the membership requirements of The Bridge (commit to model joyful generosity by tithing)
- Strong and growing personal commitment to Jesus Christ
- Ability to see and articulate the leadership behaviors of The Bridge
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Meticulous attention to detail, nothing gets past you
- Ability to work well with others and promote a strong team atmosphere
- High organizational drive and a natural bias towards execution
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the Communications Director to plan, resource, project manage, and execute all communications content (email, website, app, etc.) in a timely manner and with excellence.
- Responsible for tracking communication channel KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- Provide assistance in the crafting and curation of content across all communications platforms.
- Manage Communications Requests and collaborate cross-departmentally to resource ministries and further the mission of The Bridge.
- Ensure the sermon upload process runs flawlessly and posted on time.
- Communicate regularly with a field pacesetter and network with other church leaders.
- Participate in staff trainings and other leadership development opportunities.
- Be available for any other tasks as given by the Communications Director.
CONTRACT: Sunday - Thursday
HOURS: 40+ (must be available for special events & meetings, etc as needed)
STAFF LEVEL:Coordinator: reports to Communications Director