The Bridge Church is a fast-growing church in Middle Tennessee that exists to be with Jesus and become like Him - for the sake of the world. This mission coupled with our desire to see 100,000 people reached with the gospel in 1,000 Bridge expressions across 100 cities, has created a need for an Associate Campus Director at our Columbia campus.
The Associate Campus Director will come alongside our Campus Pastor to provide leadership development at the campus level and raise up and equip volunteers across all ministry teams. This role will require someone who is great at assimilating people from being part of a crowd to being part of our core.
- Strong and growing personal commitment to Jesus Christ
- Fulfill the membership requirements of The Bridge (commit to model joyful generosity by tithing)
- Ability to see and articulate the leadership behaviors of The Bridge
- Feel called to serve at The Bridge Church and desire to invest their life into Columbia, TN
- A proven ability to build teams and attractive people toward a vision
- A proven ability to teach and disciple students. The ability to effectively communicate publicly and interpersonally is a must for this position.
- Strong relational capacity that others want to work with and great communication skills
- Excellent organizational leader, with a driven personality that thrives in high-pressure situations
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for leading and developing Columbia ministry teams (Connections, Students, Kids and Portable)
- Ensure member and guest experience is executed with excellence and intentionality from the street to the seat every Sunday
- Provide a clear and simple process from our Open House environment to engagement on a ministry team
- Organize volunteer scheduling and campus details
- Invest in the Connections Teams by raising up leaders, establishing coaches and volunteer staff in each area
- Onboard new volunteers in each area of assimilation (communication, orientation, onboarding, and ongoing training)
- Oversee and manage student ministry day to day operations alongside the Spring Hill Student Director
- Maintain a consistent rhythm of preparing sermons that effectively communicate to students
- Create Gospel-Centered and engaging programming: weekly (local nights) where students are coming to know Christ and being discipled
- Equip volunteers to be the “pastors” of the students in their span of care where students feel known, cared for, and loved
- Partner with parents to equip them to the be the primary disciple makers of their student (s)
- Other duties as needed by the Campus Pastor
WHAT A WIN LOOKS LIKE: Cultivate a thriving volunteer culture across all ministry teams at our Columbia campus and ensuring Sunday’s and Student Nights are done with excellence and aligned with our mission.
SCHEDULE: Sunday - Thursday
HOURS: 45+ (must be available for special events & meetings, etc as needed)
STAFF LEVEL: Director: reports to the Columbia Campus Pastor