As a church, we exist to be with Jesus and become more like Him for the sake of the world. This mission, coupled with our desire to produce gospel-rich and excellent creative content, has created a need for a Content Designer who will think proactively, inventively, and collaboratively to develop content that reaches and disciples others.
The Content Designer will be responsible for three key areas:
- Designing — Completing design projects from conception to completion
- Resourcing — Resourcing our teams with creative assets and templates
- Developing — Building and equipping a team of volunteers who can grow in their gifts and use them to further the mission of the Church, while assisting in the development and execution of Bridge branding and creative direction.
- Fulfill the membership requirements of The Bridge (commit to model joyful generosity by tithing)
- Ability to see and articulate the mission, vision, and leadership behaviors of The Bridge while embodying them to protect our culture
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in Adobe, Google Workspace, and project management tools
- Ability to think proactively and stay up-to-date with trends in content and design
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative team environment
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and design various materials for print, digital, services, social media, and other marketing outlets that captures the style of The Bridge and helps spread the Gospel message.
- Establish creative direction for the church as well as brand guidelines while working to protect them across departments and projects
- Build processes and templates that equip staff to execute creative projects independently with excellence
- Work closely with other contract designers and volunteers to ensure outsourced content maintains the brand, quality, and voice of The Bridge
- Anticipate content needs for upcoming services, events, or goals of the church while brainstorming creative ways to cast the vision and message of The Bridge
- Be a constant learner by staying up to date with trends, learning new software/programs, and growing in leadership for the advancement of the Church.
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT A WIN LOOKS LIKE: Create content that exists to point people to the gospel across multiple platforms and engage people with the culture of The Bridge in a way that excites them to be on mission.
SCHEDULE: Sunday, Monday, & Thursday
HOURS: 20 hrs (available for special events, church meetings, etc)
STAFF LEVEL: Coordinator, reports to the Creative Project Manager