The Bridge Church is a multisite church in Middle Tennessee that exists to be with Jesus and become like Him for the sake of the world. We are located in a growing community with a passion to reach our cities with the gospel. This desire has created the need for Worship Director at our Columbia campus.
The Worship Director be apart of the Worship & Creative department that seeks to come alongside the vision of our church by facilitating a culture where people leave our Worship Gatherings saying, “Surely God is in this place.” They will lead our musicians and prioritize excellence in preparation for rehearsals and Sunday worship gatherings. This person will build, disciple, and equip the teams for future ministry, always prioritizing people over the tools needed to get ministry done.
- Fulfill the membership requirements of The Bridge (commit to model joyful generosity by tithing)
- Strong and growing personal commitment to Jesus Christ
- Ability to see and articulate the leadership behaviors of The Bridge
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Has positive energy, solution oriented, and works very well with others
- A proven track record of people management and worship leadership
- 3-5 years experience in music and/or related field
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Function as the primary “point-person” for Columbia worship environments (overseeing Worship + Production) from Adult to Student gatherings.
- Oversee the PROS (pastoring, recruiting, onboarding & scheduling) of Worship & Production volunteers in Columbia while coming alongside the Central Team to develop them.
- Oversee the monthly scheduling of Columbia Worship & Production Volunteers via Planning Center.
- Come alongside the Central Worship Director & Central Production Director to cultivate & preserve powerful and engaging worship gatherings.
- Raise up and empower location-specific coaches & volunteer staff to grow volunteers teams.
- Maintain an active presence at DVLP — Thursday evenings at the Spring Hill Location.
- Learn from pacesetters and other church’s best practices regarding their approach to worship ministry.
- Other duties as needed.
SCHEDULE: Sunday + weekday hours
HOURS: 20+ (must be available for special events & meetings, etc as needed)
STAFF LEVEL: Director: reports to the Columbia Campus Pastor